Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mustang Madness




This past Friday night we had a all school rally for our basketball teams at 10 o'clock at night. It was a blast. It got everyone pumped for basketball. People dressed up, went all out. I would have gone all out but I didn't really know, so we just wore school colors. It made me miss playing SO bad. They introduced the teams, we had staff scrimmage them. They had a dunk contest, which was pretty fun. I of course won, cause I'm so good at dunking!! ha ha They had a bump contest. They had a three-point contest, and I was chosen for that by the ASB. It was a little embarrassing, cause I should have made more. But it was still fun, and I won. I was also randomly chosen for a half court shot. If I made it I could have won a $750 scholarship for school. I was super close to making it. I guess a girl has never won it before. People were impressed even though I didn't make it.







1 comment:

Laura Grace said...

Wow...you're a Mustang again? What are the odds?